How I Energize My Work
Aristotle believed, and I think correctly, that courage is the first
of the human virtues, because it makes the others possible.
Courage is the ability to exercise your free will and make things happen in the face of setbacks and unforeseen challenges. By selecting healthy role models and mentors, and taking daily actions, we can define our positive achievement.
GlobalCnet, by design, is unique with theory and practice because of the combination of Psychology, Spirituality and Coaching. These academic and applied disciplines examine wide historical dimensions, an inner path of personal discovery and the development of existing skills and capabilities.
I specialize in leadership, positive psychology, emotional & social intelligence, and group dynamics. We will work together in co-creating the plan and the solutions with any venue.
- Michael J. Malette
Change Expert, Author
Founder, Global Connection Network, Inc.
Click on these direct Globalcnet links and find specific information fast... DO IT NOW.
- How we Connect, How a connection works, click here
- Our many LIFE CONNECTIONS, click here
- BE SMART, HEALTH/LIFE Questions answered, click here
- Current NEWS click this link
- LIFE CHALLENGES on your specific needs, conditions, thoughts for you,
or a friend, click on this link and look to your left
- Answers to 1000,s of Medical and Life QUSTIONS, click here
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY Health Information, click here
- WEDMD answers your medical questions, click here
- Alternative Medicine and HEALTH IDEAS, click here
- CRITICALhealth for Chronic Disease, click here
- 55+ Healthy Living ideas, click here
- PAIN MANAGEMENT, click here
- Holistic Health, Lifestyle Canges, Healthy Aging, click here
- Staying Healthy, click here
- Getting your life UNSTUCK, click here
- Using POSITIVE Pyscology for Happier Living, click here
- HOME PAGE 100's of additional places to visit, BE SMART, learn
and start you journey on the GlobalCnet enloy, click link
- Leave a Web Mail, a coment, question suggestions or just
to say hello. Was GlobalCnet helpful? Your answers are all
appreciated, click here