Health Living Ideas...... For 50+
Healthy Seniors Slideshows
The Recipe Includes 3 Of Nature’s Most Powerful Soothing ‘Super’ Organics:
Maximum Strength Turmeric
It’s been used for over 4,000 years. Ancient India and even China recognized turmeric as a powerful restorative root. Today, over 2,000 peer reviewed studies suggest turmeric’s power. Here, we’ve included a full clinically tested dose. Plus, our unique, proprietary harvesting method makes each dose 4 times BETTER!
This you’ve heard. Ginger is the “swiss army knife” of superfoods. It’s revered as the #1 alternative restorative plant in hundreds of countries. It’s used the world over for digestion7, flus, colds8, achy muscles9 and other illnesses. It’s also another tool in your toolbox for a healthy response to discomfort. 1
It’s called “The King of Mushrooms.” It was brewed into an “immortal youth tea” in ancient Japan. Even more modern studies praise it’s impact on longevity. Reishi has also been used as a natural form of muscle relaxation in modern Chinese medicine.10
With ONE Sleep Enhancing Herb You MUST Take:
It’s known as “The Calming Herb.” In the 1600s, nuns near Mt. Carmel created a “relaxation tea” with these fragrant smelling leaves.11 The recipe has spread all through Europe since. Nowadays, lemon balm is a major ingredient in natural sleep supporting drinks and essential oils.
And The Greatest Discovery For Immunity In History:
Turkey Tail Mushroom
It looks exactly how it sounds. Turkey Tail is a restorative mushroom which resembles a turkey’s tail. It’s restorative effects on human immunity are spell-binding. It was revered as a secret “magical cure-all” among Native American cultures for centuries. Then scientists caught on. In 2013, The National Institute Of Health was so impressed. They invested 5.4 million dollars into Turkey Tale research!
And Finally, Our Secret Combination That Made Restorative Herbs Even MORE Absorbable!
Black Pepper Piperine
The powerful phytochemical within black pepper we discussed above! It’s powerful restorative qualities impact your whole body FAST. (Sometimes 20 times stronger)
Coconut gives us a trustworthy saturated fat. See, some vitamins are fat soluble. Without some fat, these vitamins just pass through your body. So here we include some good fats. This way, the vitamins are “snuck” into the bloodstream by latching onto a fat carrier cell.
Cinnamon - A common spice? Hardly. Wars were fought for centuries over this precious superfood. In Ayurveda, cinnamon was used to sooth and comfort people through the aging process. Including it here ensures a hint of warm flavor prized by ancient healers for thousands of years.
Acacia Fiber Prebiotic
It’s another absorbability “hack.” Acacia fiber is actually an organic tree sap. More importantly, it’s “food” for the bacteria in your gut. You’ve heard of probiotics? Well prebiotics feed the probiotics. This aids proper digestion of all 8 previous ingredients for MAXIMUM strength and absorbability! 12
- Slideshow: Sudden Health Problems After 50
- Slideshow: Over 50? These Problems Can Sneak Up on You
- Slideshow: 8 Ways to Outsmart Father Time
- 14 Things No One Tells You About Aging
- Slideshow: 10 Tips to Help You Sail Through Physical Therapy
- Slideshow: Everyday Tips for Caregivers
- Slideshow: Live Well Over 50
- Slideshow: Get the Protein You Need
- Slideshow: 14 Ways to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
- Slideshow: Sneaky Depression Triggers as You Age
- Slideshow: 18 Secrets for a Longer Life
- Slideshow: Most Expensive Medical Conditions
- Slideshow: Foods for a Long, Healthy Life
- Slideshow: Cooking for One
- Slideshow: Avoiding Problem Foods as You Age
- Slideshow: Top Causes of Severe Hearing Loss
- Slideshow: How to Protect Your Health Care in a Recession
- Slideshow: How to Prepare for Surgery