Credentials of Michael James Malette
Master Certified Life Coach, Holistic Health, Author, DTM Professional Speaker, Reverend, Ph.D.
"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain cool and unruffled under all circumstances."
--- Thomas Jefferson
A good coach requires extensive professional training, a great deal of life experience, and a continuous process of self-reflection. Here is a summary of my professional qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing/Management (BS)
- Master of Arts - Social & Behavioral Sciences (MA)
- Doctor of Science - Counseling Psychology (PhD)
- Ordained and Licensed Christian Reverend/Evangelist WCM
- Doctor of Divinity - Christian Reverand/Evangelist WCM
- Life Strategies Coach training with the Spencer Institute (LSC)
- Certified Life Coach - (1346) American Union pf NLP (CLC)
- EFT Meridian training with The Tapping Solution (EFT)
- Certified NLP Practitioner - (1335) American University of NLP (CNLPP)
- Pragmatic awareness as a Unity Metaphysics Graduate I II
- Certified to work with Florida DOH, DOC and CDC programs
- Served the Homeless with the USA Americorp Service Program
- Coach clients in community substance abuse programs
- Successful grant writer
- Certified American Red Cross Instructor
- Publisher to e-zine, blogs and ebooks, author/writer
- Distinguished Toastmaster Professonal Speaker, Toastmasters International (DTM)
- Certified Minister of Health - Genesis II Church, Costa Rica, Centeral America
- Service Business Start up: Global Connection Network, Inc. (www.globalcnet.net)
- michael life coach Business Start Up: Internet coaching center
- Certified Life Coach - American University
- Certified Master Life Coach - American University
- Reiki Healing Master - Level 1 USUI Reiki Shoden
- Certificate of Authorization - Bishop - Genesis II Church, Ireland
- Certified Self Confidence Coach (C1) - The Center for Personal Reinvention
- Master Certified Self Confidence Coach (C3) - The Center for Personal Reinvention
- Advanced Certifications in other specializations
Michael James Malette
Master Certified Life Coach, Holistic Health, Author, Reverend, Ph.D.
OBJECTIVE: Parallel my consulting, management, and presentation capability for target development,
Business start-up or Sales Consultant.
- Able to work in a fast-paced consumer/vendor environment.
- Extensive experience with fundraising and new program development.
- Outstanding experience with celebrity, wealthy and national persons.
- Excellent presenter, creative facilitator, and custom workshop designer.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, motivated, results-oriented, and highly organized.
- Experienced with Non-Profit (501c3) management and grant writing.
- A team builder and player with a friendly and outgoing personality.
PUBLIC CONTACT and MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE:
- Cossette Chicago - Advertising Agency - Chicago, IL
- Direct Sales – Life Insurance – Combined Group of Companies, WI
- Maitre’d - HAROLD’S RESTAURANT – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Maitre’d - GRENIDER RESTAURANT – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Head of Service - Taylor Estate Mansion – San Francisco, California
- F&B Manager - STOUFFER PINE ISLAND RESORT – Atlanta, GA
- F&B Manager – LOWES L’ENFANT HOTEL – Washington, DC
- Maitre’d - MADISON HOTEL – Washington, DC
- Director of F&B- Bedford Springs Hotel - Bedford, PA - Corneal Development Company
- Multiple Project Developments Key West, FL - Corneal Development, Washington DC
- F&B Manager - Sea Island Club, EXCEL Corporation. Ft Lauderdale
- General Manager - Olde Town Athletic Club, EXCEL Corporation, Hollywood FL
- Director of Human Resources – EXCEL Corporation – Hollywood, FL
- Project Manager/Sales – Choice Restaurant Equipment – WPB, FL
- Doctors Assistant/Project Manager – Therafirst Medical Centers - FTL/Miami - Corporate recruiter and coordinator for multiple PHASE II and PHASE III human clinical trials for efficacy and FDA approval.
- AMERICORPS: PEER Center Integration Project – Fort Lauderdale, FL - Developed clinic, motivational and smart programs for general health education with the homeless community, in a constantly changing environment. (American Peace Corps)
- Executive Assistant - Executive Assistant – POSITIVE IMAGES - Oakland Park, FL - Volunteer Position with a variety of administrative duties with wide latitude for exercising discretion and judgment. Organized and implemented CDC, FDOH and FDOC basic skill workshops for immediate and future goal realization.
- PRE-PAID LEGAL SERVICES – Independent Florida Licensed Agent for personal and business insurance. Invented the innovative sales strategy “Do You Have Legal Insurance?” with a 200% sales increase.
- SMALL BIZ.COM - Business consultant and web service sales and solutions for compressive Legal Protection, Personnel, Accounting, and Consulting. With the extensive web interactive business skills, a small business start-up or turnaround could increase profitability and small business stability.
- IMMUNOTEC – Independent Sales Manager/Consultant meeting the needs of the wellness-minded individual with the latest health and medical opportunities in collaboration with local communities, including corporate groups and non-profit.
- EXAMINER.COM - Fort Lauderdale Life Coach publishing platform for WWW distribution of articles with a Positive Psychology format.
- GENESIS II - Minister of Health and Healing. Intensive study and chemistry of holistic and alternative health remedies of disease and wellness.
- GENESIS II - Bishop of Health and Healing. Certified and Authorization to teach classes in the USA.
- CUSTOM FINANCIAL, Inc. – FTL/Albuquerque, NM - Work directly with President Irene Randal, with task/folio management, creative new business stimulation, business retention, contract fulfillment, budget forecasting, and online data reporting.
- LAUGH INVESTIGATIONS - Independent Contractor Return Assets Division.
- GLOBAL CONNECTION NETWORK, Inc. – Fort Lauderdale, FL - Internet-based coaching, business development, and partnership network. The ideology offers simplistic, revolutionary motivation, with the combination of Psychology, Spirituality and Life Coaching. Very active WWW presence helping visitors with support and expanded knowledge. (www.globalcnet.org)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE – Marketing / Management (BS)
LIFE STRATEGIES COACH - Spencer Institute (LSC)
MASTER OF ARTS – Social & Behavioral Sciences (MA)
METAPHYSICS II GRADUATE - Unity Institute
DOCTOR OF SCIENCE – Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.)
ORDINATION - LICENSED REVEREND / EVANGELIST - WCM
DOCTOR OF DIVINITY - World Christian Ministries (WCM)(Ph.D.)
CERTIFIED LIFE COACH (CLC)
DISTINGUISHED TOASTMASTER – Toastmasters International
EFT Meridian training with The Tapping Solution (EFT)
CERTIFIED NLP Practitioner (CNLP)
CERTIFIED ADVANCED LIFE COACHING - (WCCL)
MINISTER OF HEALTH - Ordained Reverend - Costa Rica, Central America
MASTER CERTIFIED SELF CONFIDENCE COACH (C3) - Center for Personal Reinvention
BISHOP (Chapter 237) GENESIS II - Certified and Authorization to teach classes in USA.
ADDITIONAL STUDIES and CERTIFICATIONS:
- Chamber of Commerce of the United States: EXECUTIVE SEMINARS
- MIDWEST CENTER – STRESS, ANXIETY & DEPRESSION SEMINARS
- AMERICAN RED CROSS – CERTIFIED HEALTH & SAFETY INSTRUCTOR
- NIGHTINGALE CONANT – NLP, Self Discipline and OPTIMISM SEMINARS
- SUNSERVE – SUPPORT GROUP FACILITATOR
- STATE OF FLORIDA – CERTIFIED STD 500 COUNSELOR
- BROWARD MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION – HOMELESS COUNSELOR
- SUNSERVE: 2003 – 2011 EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT PRESENTER
- CLEVELAND CLINIC FLORIDA – SUPPORT GROUP FACILITATOR
- ST. JOSEPHS INDIAN SCHOOL - COUNSELOR
- CHOICES PROGRAM – INTENSE TRAINING ON HEALTH DISCLOSURE
- TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL – AREA 22 GOVERNOR - DTM
- SHANTI – “L.I.F.E.” PROGRAM CERTIFICATION – PROJECT INFORM
- Advanced Lecture Studies – THE TEACHING COMPANY
Coaching Without Borders
My present project is to bring GlobalCnet to the world for peace and enlightenment.
The answers from experts are all shared on the Internet, GlobalCnet will connect you. Your decisions will be informed and specific. Become calm, balanced and centered.
Aside from many professional competencies, with over 45 years of leadership experience, and some serious personal health challenges, I actively engage in a continuous learning process. I attend and organize seminars, create solutions in volunteer activities, and study current professional developments relating to many different mainstream specializations. As a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) which award represents the highest level of educational achievement in Toastmaster, I now mentor two clubs by experience and positive, fun leadership.
We must remember to:
Speak - Listen - and Evaluate
Contact Information: USA - 754-252-5850 Web Mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's communicate, let's share.